High pressure float designed to support pressurization up to 30 psi (when in air pressure max), equivalent to 2 atmospheres pressure.
When pressurized at full capacity, will maintain the same volume and impulsion ability (buoyancy) to a depth equivalent to about 2 atmospheres (~ 20m).
- Available in the models 15, 30 and 60L.
- Built in vinyl screen coated with ultra-resistant nylon.
- Front with reinforced straps securely attached to a D-ring.
- Conical front reduces drag and minimizes the effort to tow the buoy.
- Reinforced D-ring and handle on the back.
- The yellow color allows good visibility.
- Easy storage after deflate.
- Metal inflating valve type "Schrader".
- Safety recommended pressure 15 and 30L: 1.5 bar (~1.5 atm or 22 psi).
- Safety recommended pressure 60L: 1.0 bar (~1 atm or 15 psi).
Important technical note:
Exposure to the sun and heat will cause an increase in pressure. The recommended pressure must be respected in order to avoid a pressure increase exceeding the manufacturer's maximum specifications.